Come one and all to one of the most breathtaking (and delicious) countries on Earth!
On your first full day in the bustling city of Bangkok, Thailand, get to know the community and learn a few key words and phrases to make your stay even more enjoyable!
Monday-Friday (for Two Weeks): Each Day, you will learn 5-6 different Thai Recipes as classes last from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM and include a delicious lunch!
All the recipes, including diverse dishes, curry pastes, sauces, & dips, will be available in English as well.
For your weekend, immerse yourself in Chiang Mai for a Thai Adventure unlike any other!
On Saturday, travel into the Jungles of Mae Wang for an Elephant Camp Sight-Seeing Tour before an evening at the world famous Night Bazaar of Chiang Mai!
Then, Sunday shows you why Chiang Mai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in all of Asia!
Witness the beauty of the city and hike up Thailand’s tallest Mountain for lunch and breathtaking views!
- This Two Week Tour presents a country so diverse and unique that you’ll never want to leave…Bring home wonderful memories and Thai Cooking Techniques that will enhance your dishes for decades!
- Learn to cook delicious Thai Dishes with the help of a Thai Master Chef that will guide you every step of the way and also prepare for the group an authentic Thai meal for lunch each day.
- Along with your 10 Days of Cooking Classes, experience the Vibrant City of Bangkok! You’ll also enjoy free evenings to dine at restaurants, sight-see, bond with your fellow travelers, and shop!
- And the great part is, no prior experience or knowledge is necessary. Our Tour Guides and Cooking Teachers will help you with everything you need to know during your adventure!
- Opportunities like this fill up fast, so book your spot today for the Taste of Thailand Mini-Tour! Become an expert Thai Chef and have the time of your life while you do it!